The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weardale Lass X Wor John

JOHNG

JOHNG
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D been asked to put this on george thompson as had his bitch weardale lass ( amega blue x dessies image )mated with wor john :thumbsup: pups due around the 10/11/05 she is litter sister to north to south :D

:D weardale lass gave birth to 4 biches on 14/11/05 unfortunatly 1 bitch was still born but other 3 are fine healthy pups ,she is litter sister to north to south so could be an interesting litter,colors are 2 blue & 1 blue fawn :thumbsup:

good racing homes more important than price :luck:

anyone interested give george a call on 07729062505 or 07729062510 :thumbsup:

well done and good luck with the 3 :luck: :luck: :luck: rip to the one who was still born :(

mr boyd why don't you pass these phone numbers on to whoever is wanting a pup i am sure george won't be asking much for them just as long as they get a good home :cheers:

:)) these pups should make goodens looking at the breeding of them.

:D andy patterson has been to do the dew claws on the pups and he says they are little crackers :thumbsup:

been over to see george's pups today and i must say they are a lovely litter :thumbsup:

this a pic of them all together :D

:D this little girl is still waiting for home anyone interested give george a ring on 07729062505 £80 is a give away price :D

she weighed 2lb 12oz at 3 weeks yesterday :thumbsup:

they are lovely john :thumbsup: she will be snapped up :) if i wasn't lucky enough to be getting one of Davie i would be tempted myself :thumbsup: excellent breeding :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
awww they r gorgeous i bet she is snapped up quick. ;)

howden-le-wear near crook, co,durham :cheers:

saw these pups today and have to say they r gorgeous. :wub: was wishing id had me camera they really r beautiful :wub:

:D yes carol can't understand there being no takers for the pup she is a bute :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D just heard the pup is going to one of the best racing homes possible so will get her chance :D

:D chris & anth horsnall so will get a good home :thumbsup:

this is kim aged 7 wks really settled wll a big thanks to goerge from chris and ants

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back