The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

WELKS Results

Vanna

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Judge:   Mrs P Gaitskell

DCC           Newton's Nevedith Ayfa Aze

Res            Cronin's Tatzuma Special Edition

BCC & BOB  McMorrow's Marchpast La Diva at Courthill

Res            Baird's Silken Bustle

BP             Nicholas' Lowglen Special Reserve

La Diva was shortlisted in the Group

I believe this is Nevedith Ayfa Aze's 3rd CC so he is now a Champion subject to Kennel Club conformation.

ayfaaze.JPG

xyxwave.gif

Full results of WELKS are now on our website.

user.gif

Hi,

regards from Ayfa Ace's Father, Whipcat Fire Island at Courthill, he is very proud (and his breeders also= of his son.

He sends his love from Germany (where he is at the moment

Love Ludo

& the Whipcats & Susanne Oschinski

Hi Susanne,  Ludo is really producing some excellent young stock.  Will he be coming back over here again?  Regards to you all in Germany and your lovely dogs.

Hi,

yes I think he will come back for a while, after finishing his international Titel. The International needs 4 CACIB in 3 different countries. Between the first and the last there must be more than 1 year and 1 day - so I hope to finish him the end of the year or beginning next year.

But great news. Whipcat Fire Island at Courhill won BOB, BIG and the titel Europasieger 2002 in Dortmund last weekend at germany biggest show. Our Whipcat Going My Way got best bitch and als the titel Europasieger 2002 - so we are so ahppy about these results. I hope and can fix it, so you can see the results and some pics this evening on the page of the german Whippet club www.wcd-online.de

All the best and have a wonderful sunday

Susanne :D Whipcat Whippets

Well done susanne, Did I hear Roger was handling at this show?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back