The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Well done to rch shropshire jockey rch mystify m, percy..wc

slimfast

Elaine smith
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We would like to wish Chris a big well done to Percy ( Shropshire Jockey ) be coming a WCRA Champ
eclipsee_gold_cup.gif
..over the moon chris x wish we where there to see it. did try texting you but you have change your number on mobile
sad.gif

Elaine & John xx
Will done to RCH Mystify me today what a bitch. as well both dogs ran well
eclipsee_gold_cup.gif
so wish i was there to see them

Well done - congratulations on gaining your title :thumbsup:

Well Done Percy WCRCh Shropshire Joc-key :thumbsup: So pleased for you, Chris! Also Well Done to Bentley, WCRCh Markamys Black Bentley on gaining his title :thumbsup: ​ And Typhoon Tilly, Ayda's Mum gaining her veteran crown. :wub: :wub: And Fleur and WCRCh/VC Blue and White Dynamite :thumbsup: What a great comeback after all his injuries :sweating:

Well Done Percy WCRCh Shropshire Joc-key :thumbsup: So pleased for you, Chris! Also Well Done to Bentley, WCRCh Markamys Black Bentley on gaining his title :thumbsup: ​ And Typhoon Tilly, Ayda's Mum gaining her veteran crown. :wub: :wub: And Fleur and WCRCh/VC Blue and White Dynamite :thumbsup: What a great comeback after all his injuries :sweating:
Well done Chris and Percy on gaining his WCRCH and Daphne and Fleur getting her VC. Thanks Jac, we had a great day Bentley gaining his other half and getting his WCRCH (by millimetres) from the fantastic WCRCH Game on and Marley getting second behind Percy. I hope you're proud of Ayda she came so close in that final, with that fantastic finish.

Well done to all the winners and runners on a good days racing.

Well done Chris & Percy gaining you WCRA Champion title, so pleased for you

thank you jacquie well done with Ayda WCRch isn't she lovely..she ran so well yesterday..well done Dave with bentley WCRch markamys black bentley.

and to marley, well done to dave and di with typhoon tilly gaining her veteran crown,

well done to all the winners..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jaquie our heart was in our mouths all day incase WCRch VC Blue And White Dynamite got injured again but thankfully all went well.

Huge Congratulations to WCRch Shropshire Jockey he ran great all day and well deserved.

Also Our Gio is soo proud of his mum VC Typhoon Tilly and of course sis Gold dust woman both winning as well Dave and Diane's smiles lit up the park.

And a big well done to Hateleys old adversary VC Fluer they raced against each other for years well deserved.

And it was also a brilliant day for us as we caught up with Gazza's :D babies Wiz and Ben they look absolutely fantastic all the very best of :luck: :luck: with them for the future.

Well done to all the runners and finalists at the WCRA Championships yesterday and the dogs that gained their champion status, especially Chris and Shropshire Jockey,and a big well done to diane and dave with Typhoon Tilly in the veterans and mandy and derek with Blue and White Dynamite gaining their VC.Ethel is very proud of her Mum!

Well done Chriss your face was a picture wish i had a camera lol your boy did you soooooo proud you soooo deserve this he finished that race like a train enjoy

LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What a great weekend, and I'd like to thank all WCRA members and helpers, it wasn't the slickest champs ever, but we got there in the end, the rain stayed away and the racing was excellent as usual <ok>

I'd like to say that my lad Raffles also finished like a train. That train is the Puffing Billy (w00t)

Seriously though - he ran his socks off, and although only 4th in his final, I am very, very happy with his performance

Good racing, good company, good job :thumbsup:

WCRCh Shopshire Joc-Key :thumbsup:

VC Typhoon Tilly :thumbsup:

WCRCh Shropshire Joc-Key.jpg

VC Typhoon Tilly.jpg

Congratulations to all who got their titles, and well done to all the finalists. :cheers:

Me and my boys had a great day with the youngster (Somedog) doing so much better than I dreamed of :thumbsup:

Well done Chriss your face was a picture wish i had a camera lol your boy did you soooooo proud you soooo deserve this he finished that race like a train enjoy

LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
just couldn't take it in mandy im so proud of him.sorry for being so rude i havn't said well done to you with Gazza on getting his vc,im still on a high

all the best from the shropshire gang

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back