The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Well Done To Tanya And 'aurora Borealis'

hunnyf21

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought Milo would not win his second title this year due to all the injuries he has sustained and im really proud of milo and Tanya they have worked very hard these last few weeks to get him on top form. I only wished i was down there to see it and Tanya's only communication is through me and George and i wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate Milo on a superb run. Have just read the tips section and realised only 1 person tipped milo to win so i think there will have been a few suprises. You know the old saying 'dont count your chickens....' Hope Milo keeps up the good work and stays on form for the rest of the season and avoids injury. (w00t) 8) :D :thumbsup:

well done tanya m8 just hope he starts getting some whippet bitches now :thumbsup:

:D yep well done milo and tanya he did you proud love sue.

a big well done Milo and Tanya :thumbsup: great job girl, hope we see you next week :cheers: :)

great run to win the in form maybmagic :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :luck:

:D Congratulations Tanya & Milo :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back