The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Well, I'm Fully Protected.....

urchin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took Bloggs for his boosters today, and as usual the poor lad trembled and shook, and whined and panted, and slobbered and wriggled and generally made the procedure as difficult as possible for the vet to administer.

Whilst having the Kennel Cough Jollop up his nose he gave an almighty snort and a shake and flicked a great big drop of the vaccine into my eye......so that's the left one covered, will let you know if the right one starts with the dreaded Kennel Wink! :lol:

lol im pmsl (w00t) could only be bloggs couldnt it (w00t)

Oh dear (w00t)

He didn't want you to miss out on all the fun of having it :lol:

Sidney and Ben tend to blow out as soon as the vet puts it up their nose... :lol:

considerate of him to share :D

A few years ago I (unintentionally) got vaccinated against black leg & pulpy kidney after an accident with the 5 in 1 vaccination needle when we were doing the cattle :oops:

lewington said:
considerate of him to share  :D A few years ago I (unintentionally) got vaccinated against black leg & pulpy kidney after an accident with the 5 in 1 vaccination needle when we were doing the cattle  :oops:

lol my misfortune seems quite pedestrian now! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back