The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Welsh Harp And Orange Peel Open ,top Ten Points

kai sera

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Adults 150yds, Classes; 20,24,28,32lb. Dogs and Bitches sep. Run to Sup.

Pups(9-12 mths) 20,24,28,32lb also Puppy Scratch (10-14mths) All in Proof of age req. Yearlings (12-18mths) 20,24,28,32lb plus Yearling Scr, (14-18mths) All in Proof of age req. Vets (5yrs & over) 20,24,28,32lb. Also Vets Scr 5yrs & over All in Proof of age req. Allso 36lb, 45lb & 55lb Scratch racing, Run to Supreme Weigh in 11-12 noon. 1 weigh only. Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adults 150yds, Classes; 20,24,28,32lb. Dogs and Bitches sep. Run to Sup.Pups(9-12 mths) 20,24,28,32lb also Puppy Scratch (10-14mths) All in Proof of age req. Yearlings (12-18mths) 20,24,28,32lb plus Yearling Scr, (14-18mths) All in Proof of age req. Vets (5yrs & over) 20,24,28,32lb. Also Vets Scr 5yrs & over All in Proof of age req. Allso 36lb, 45lb & 55lb Scratch racing, Run to Supreme Weigh in 11-12 noon. 1 weigh only. Thankyou.

BWRA OPEN. TOP TEN / TOP GUN POINTS ( bwra cards to be shown, race as weighed, one weigh only, equal runs applies :thumbsup: :thumbsup: )

i,m going to do a carol and ask,,

ANY RESULTS YET PLEASE

its ok debbie il put them on saying as it doesnt look like anyone else is going to. :thumbsup:

i missed the 1st race but got there in time 4 the 2nd one. 32 dogs on the card some ood racing and the weather was sunny yup SUNNY. results:

dogs 20lb

r - zeus 20 sc 1st

b - riley coyote 18 2

24lb

r - ballypride 21 sc 1st

b - blonde snapper 21 sc

28lb

r - cobain 28 sc 1st (solo)

32lb

r - sun prince 32 sc 1st (solo)

bitches 20lb

r - skoshi tiger 20 sc 1st

b - flybaby 19 1

w - tiger kitten 18 2

24lb

r - mimzee mu 24 sc 1st

b - marillamite 22 2

28lb

r - cool tricks 27 sc 1st

b - dirtwater fox 26 1

w - spindle shanks 26 1

32lb

r - soul 2 soul 31 sc 1st

b - cool tess 30 1

36lb scr

r - malone 1st

b - flyaway

w - bambino

45lb

r - springwell ruby 1st

b - like ya do

w - springwell rose

55lb scr

r - little wilma 1st (solo)

yearling scr

r - shes hell 1st

b - liberator

w - pass the buck

vet scr

r - as ya do 1st (solo)

dog final

r - sun prince 32 sc w/d

b - cobain 28 4 3rd

w - ballypride 21 11 2nd

bk - zeus 20 12 winner

bitch final

r - soul 2 soul 31 sc w/d

b - cool tricks 27 4 3rd

w - mimzee mu 24 7 winner

bk - skoshi tiger 20 11 2nd

yearling final

r - maljamar 32 sc 2bd

b - bumble bee 26 6 winner

vet final

r - sun prince 32 sc 3rd

b - showman 24 8 winner

w - crackelle 17 15 2nd

sup sc never ran off but i think wilma was the only 1 not to w/d but not 100% sure?

sup adult

r - mimzee mu 24 sc winner

b - zeus 20 4 2nd

well done alan with bumble bee anth with tia and the scr yearlng winner shes hell one to watch i think she done a cracking time and just out of pups good luck with her

well done the bwra and helpers on a well run open :thumbsup: not a very good turn out again but eh! we are used to that now.

well done mimzee moo she is running very well :thumbsup:

also well done ruby on sup scr win :thumbsup: and all other winners on the day.

i agree with ray she's hell is one to watch out for next year,

its ok debbie il put them on saying as it doesnt look like anyone else is going to. :thumbsup:
I would of done it myself but unfortunatly due to a family crisis i had other more impotant thigs to do.

Just like to say to both Ray & Alison including the (BWRA NY Team).

Thank you for a well run Open.

Really enjoyed the day both our bitches ran exceptionally well. Some great racing between Mimzee Mu and Skoshi Tiger at present and the race between Zues and Mimzee was a cracker very close. Three exceptional Whippets. ;)

Well done to Marie & Lewis as they do the work training both bitches, their pup Maljilmar (Gold Run x Adament Kim litter) although she has been fully schooled with other dogs. This was her first official race and ran a blinder giving 6 yards to the older yearling resulting in just getting beat on the line. :thumbsup:

Very good run.

Regards

Malcolm

we done all the workers a really well ran open a shame our northeast opens dont get better support

anyway well done all the winners and losers,especially my little flybaby just getting beat by a bigger bitch skoshi who's really on form,,,as is zeus the brother :thumbsup: i took loads of photos of the day but will ad them tomorrow as i'm on a campsite and at a £1 an hour for Internet use i think is a disgrace so i will ad them tomorrow when i get back home :thumbsup:

we done all the workers a really well ran open a shame our northeast opens dont get better supportanyway well done all the winners and losers,especially my little flybaby just getting beat by a bigger bitch skoshi who's really on form,,,as is zeus the brother :thumbsup: i took loads of photos of the day but will ad them tomorrow as i'm on a campsite and at a £1 an hour for Internet use i think is a disgrace so i will ad them tomorrow when i get back home :thumbsup:
(w00t) A pound an hour ya tightarse turk (w00t)

we done all the workers a really well ran open a shame our northeast opens dont get better supportanyway well done all the winners and losers,especially my little flybaby just getting beat by a bigger bitch skoshi who's really on form,,,as is zeus the brother :thumbsup: i took loads of photos of the day but will ad them tomorrow as i'm on a campsite and at a £1 an hour for Internet use i think is a disgrace so i will ad them tomorrow when i get back home :thumbsup:
(w00t) A pound an hour ya tightarse turk (w00t)
Ya even greedier than chops n that takes some beating!!! (w00t)

Code:
(w00t) (w00t)

will add these for now,,,well done all yous what took part,told conna he was going to get hammered at darts

theres not many can get a smile out of him lol

DSC02349-2.jpg

DSC02359-2.jpg

DSC02351-2.jpg

DSC02353-2.jpg

DSC02354-2.jpg
DSC02361-2.jpg

chris if you need any for w/news take what you need saves me sending them..cheers

DSC02363-2.jpg

DSC02367-2.jpg

DSC02343-2.jpg

DSC02330-2.jpg

DSC02067-1.jpg

DSC02070-1.jpg

DSC02071-1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back