The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wendy Freeman Classic

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
wendy.jpg

NNWRF Membership & Regs taken on the the day , Run under NNWRF ruling

is it just 40lb and no limit scr? or is there 40lb 48lb and no limit? also wot is the distance please?

Wish we could come but it's Blaze's due date

:luck: :luck:

Just to let members know the Wendy Freeman counts towards NNWRF Top 5 points

:cheers: thanks not quite sure wot nikki weighs cud b 48lb or just over. :blink:

whats the distance dee

pockett :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CLASSIC EVENT :[/SIZE]

proof of age must be given for pups/year/vets etc.

dee what times the weigh-in. Need to know if i'm leaving 6 or 7 -_- . As for proof of age I hope Vicky or Lyn are there they both have my cards. :lol:

sharon whincop said:
dee what times the weigh-in. Need to know if i'm leaving 6 or 7 -_- . As for proof of age I hope Vicky or Lyn are there they both have my cards. :lol:
Weigh in 10-till 11 am

vicky will be there so dont worry

(w00t) 6 or 7 sharon,god you keen lol,see you there is dad going?

I live up to the name 'slack bladder' Kenny and have to stop a few times usually takes 4 hours to old hall so a 6am start for us. Yes dad coming its his car I'm taking might as well use his fuel. :wub:

lol sharon do you think he will tow us down so we can save our fuel,am skint lol,see you there :thumbsup:

He hasn't got a tow bar Kenny. You'll have to tow us. lol. See you there and don't eating all the cake before i get there.

just been checking the local weather forcast for Old Hall

SUNSHINE and showers lets hope we have more of the first bit 8)

hey linda its a race day bet it peeeeeeees down till its finished then the sun will come out,,i bet you

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back