The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wesminster Show, Usa

Enjoyed watching that video. :thumbsup:

Im going back for another look later. :teehee:

Well done Karen & Butters

I also saw a beautiful fawn bitch shown by a lady in a black suit with silver down the front.

I think she was 4th in group? :wub: gorgeous

I liked chanel and the tattershall (sp) bitch. As with most countries, the bitches were overall better than the dogs. There were a couple of nice boys though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link to the video. Was lovely to see whippets from the US. Slightly different handling techniques too.

I liked chanel and the tattershall (sp) bitch. As with most countries, the bitches were overall better than the dogs. There were a couple of nice boys though.
I also do love Tattershall Ticket to Fly, I was lucky enough to see her last year in Atlanta, and I fell in love with her. :)

And I agree, bitches are usually much better lookig than males, but I especially do like the BOS winning boy too :)

Oh is Chanel the fawn bitch i commented on ?

Does anyone have a picture of her to post please?

Would be nice to see. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the links Jenny :thumbsup:

Congratulations Karen,a fantastic win with your boy :wub: :cheers:

I too fell in love the fawn bitch :wub:

is there anywhere a list of all the dogs showing? There were so many beautiful whippets and I'd like to know who they are... :b

Butters looked so handsome in there, congrats!

Thanks for the links Jenny.......really interesting.

Blimey if I tried to bate Rosa like that on the table she would be leaping through the air trying to catch the food, little minx.................she is such a piglet!!!!! Jody has far better manners :teehee:

Huge well done to Karen & Butters

Yvonne

Thanks for the links Jenny.......really interesting. Blimey if I tried to bate Rosa like that on the table she would be leaping through the air trying to catch the food, little minx.................she is such a piglet!!!!! Jody has far better manners :teehee:

Huge well done to Karen & Butters

Yvonne
I know what you mean.. I can only dream about handling my girls that well! Amazing how good handlers some people are, i's like those dogs would work with a power of tough! :wacko:

The BoS dog and my dog (Newman) look so similiar. Does the BoS have Chelsea in him? My boy is by Cruiser here in oz and he is "very" Chelsea.

For those who would like to know names of the dogs:

BEST OF BREED Ch Starline's Chanel

BEST OF OPPOSITE SEX Ch Surrey Hill's Golden Boy SC

AWARD OF MERIT Ch Tattershall Ticket To Fly

Ch Sporting Fields Bahama Sands

Does anybody know who is the blue one, last in that class?

The last dog looked black to me. Then again I have an 8 year old computer screen so it could be purple and It would still look black to me...

For those who would like to know names of the dogs:

BEST OF BREED Ch Starline's Chanel

BEST OF OPPOSITE SEX Ch Surrey Hill's Golden Boy SC

AWARD OF MERIT Ch Tattershall Ticket To Fly

Ch Sporting Fields Bahama Sands

Does anybody know who is the blue one, last in that class?
She is a black, and if I am right she is Snow Hill Onyx at Stoneledge, litter sister of Snow Hill Calliope. :) She is lovely!!!!

that balck bitch is reaaally beautiful! Had to google her right away :sweating: Thanks for the names!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back