The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

West Cornwall Open

nymchy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WEST CORNWALL WILL BE RACING FOR TOP TEN POINTS ONLY (superstar pts cancelled) CLOSING DATE FOR OPEN 17/08/09.....

I daresay that the club do not wish to lose revenue from the most important money-spinner of the year Rob. It really is Hobson's choice for clubs in these times.

I daresay that the club do not wish to lose revenue from the most important money-spinner of the year Rob. It really is Hobson's choice for clubs in these times.
I hope they had a committee meeting and agreed this change!!

I believe it was agreed before it was ever advertised for Superstars Rob.

I wonder what could have prompted this decision? I wonder if the Lizard club will do the same.

were looking forward to the open regardless of what points they run for, lets face it the superstar points this year will have very little bearing on whats actualy been happening as most clubs have not run for them.

lets face it the superstar points this year will have very little bearing on whats actualy been happening as most clubs have not run for them.
:thumbsup:

we had decided to make our 1st trip this year to west cornwall, but as the van gave up the ghost we will have to wait untill next year now :wacko:

but i do hope you all have a fab time :D

Julie we will miss you, I guess we will see you at the next Nationals :thumbsup:

yes Indy is our next outing ;) then andover open...not sure what after that but hell yesssssssssssssssss we will be at the NPWRA championships :thumbsup:

with bells on (w00t) :lol:

have fun in cornwall Tina

xx

Last edited:
Just to be clear the LIZARD & DISTRICT W R C are running for WHIPPET NEWS TOP TEN POINTS ONLY this year.

After a committee discussion I did put this up on our club site back on 24th April although I know Superstar points were mentioned in the add in the whippet news.

We are sorry if anyone has been misled or confused by this but the committee's decision remains that its Top Ten points only at our Open this year

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back