The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weston Super Mare Second Day Bis

Tiger Lily

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We went back to Shepton Mallet today for the Best In Show under Sigurd Wilburg (Kanix) but it wasn't our day! The BIS went to the Chinese Crested and RBIS was the labrador.

Whippets had a little more luck in Best Puppy in Show with BPIS going to the pointer and RBPIS going to Tony Boughton's Ipanema What a Pearler (Smithy)

Thanks for this! Sorry to hear it wasn't your day. Really delighted that Smithy went on to be awarded Res BPIS - I'll forgive Dad & Smithy now for beating me and Elsie for BPIB!! ;) :teehee:

Well done Smithy !!

the guy in the dark suit looks like Peter Kay !

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Smithy !!
:teehee: lol Jackie. You said it! That's Lee Cox who judged us at the Junior Warrant Semi Finals ;)

Well Done Smithy, you clever sausage, looking very handsome I must say. Is it Lee Cox who is the the Peter Kay lookalike Jax?. I know I'm preaching to the converted here but it is so important to support our Open Shows, it is certainly a case of "use them or lose them".

Jenny

Well done Smithy !!
:teehee: lol Jackie. You said it! That's Lee Cox who judged us at the Junior Warrant Semi Finals ;)

What a shame he didnt smile whilst judging at Earls Court ;)

Know what you mean Jenny . I enjoy going to Open shows and seeing my mates and being with my whippies . Winning is a bonus

Completely agree - this is a 2 day Open and we have 5 dog and 5 bitch whippet classes, a wonderful great big ring as well and were badly supported again. I really like getting out of the house after Christmas and going to a show, but it seems others don't! The good thing about this show is we always have a breed judge as well :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back