The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Is The Going Price For A Puppie Good Bloodlin

stark

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi

can any of you show people tell me what i could expect to pay for a top bloodline

show whippet puppie ? as ive been told the price has risen over the last 2 years because whippets have done well at crufts .

thanks

stark said:
hi
can any of you show people  tell me what i could expect to pay for a top bloodline

show whippet puppie ? as ive been told the price has risen over the last 2 years because whippets have done well at crufts .

thanks

Hi

I paid between £300 and £400 for mine but Ithink they may have gne up a bit since then

I dont think the prices have gone up because of Crufts , just more into line with other breeds , Even now i think whippets are one of the most `less costly ` than other breeds , I mean £500. + plus for any other breed and no one bats an eye lid do they

Ive a pal who charges £850.00 for Wiermeranas ( sp) :- " and mum has never been near a show ring :- " . and her last 3 litters have been 10 or more :b . trouble is they all look the same to me :oops: . At least we get different colours ( usually )

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back