The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Is Your Dog's Favourite Food Treat?

banana

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We let our dogs have chinese for breakfast if we had a takeaway the night before.

I know it isn't the most healthy thing in the world - but its not very often and they absolutely love it - Blaize actually tap dances until it comes out of the oven and into their bowls! lol

I actually came down this morning for a drink at 2am and she knew it was there so even got excited then!! hehe

If anybody makes a pan of Scouse, it is absolutely imperative that the beagle gets some... something which became ingrained whilst staying with my mum :rolleyes:

Ours love raw carrot and sprouts, when I'm cooking i always have 4 helpers eager to help out with any spillages, to be fare if i let them they would eat anything but im a bit of a stickler for weight of our dogs, I'm sick of seeing fat Labradors so I'm bucking the trend and have lean trim Labs, a rare breed indeed.

Mine always have Sunday dinner if I am cooking one (which I dont always) and the cats have some too- as do any of our home boarders if they are allowed it. Though at the moment we have a choc lab boarding who would fit in well with Andrea S... she is only allowed raw carrot as a treat and could hear me peeling them from a mile away! (w00t)

Any food is a favourite with mine - they are gannets!

Mine always have Sunday dinner if I am cooking one (which I dont always) and the cats have some too- as do any of our home boarders if they are allowed it. Though at the moment we have a choc lab boarding who would fit in well with Andrea S... she is only allowed raw carrot as a treat and could hear me peeling them from a mile away! (w00t)
Get in there with the raw carrot !!!!!x

anythink will do mine but mainly meat but in small doses, they get fed well all the time.

Molly's favourite treat is dried black pudding, but she'll be really happy with an almost empty yoghurt pot, a bit of cheese, eggs raw or cooked or a bit of sausage.

She also has to have a big rawhide ring to chew whenever she's anxious. It has to be a ring though- the stick shaped ones just won't do. She likes to brace it with her paws and nibbles very neatly at it, not swallowing it in big chunks or other dangerous things.

And if we go out and she gets a spot of separation anxiety she's more than happy to liberate any bags of Dreamies that she can find and eat her way into them.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back