The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whats A Whippet To Do

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
.....when its wet and windy outside......

layin1.jpg

layin2.jpg

I love it! :wub: That's one big super-spoon going on :p

Too cute, they look very comfortable :wub:

Exactly what mine were doing yesterday :thumbsup: .......... but we sent the rain over to you today :p

Your girls are beautifully colour co-ordinated, Ann - just love them!! :wub:

Oh you did, did you Jane.....i will remember that :lol:

I love to see them all together as you say the colours

go well..........but could do with a nice Blue in there :lol:

thats what i call a whippet pile up :lol:

you want a blue do you :p :thumbsup:

I agree with the others Ann you need a blue and maybe even a black to finish your gang off nicely. ;)

yes Ann... :lol: or even maybe a black and white one too... ner ner ner ner ner,...I got one now... :thumbsup:

Ann loved that picture of your girls...and loved the way Talas bum is perched on the arm... :wub: :lol:

what a glorious pile of the best possible sort!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

This photos makes our couch look so empty lol. Lovely pictures of your girls, they are obviously very close :huggles:

You need a bigger sofa - that poor baby stuck up on the arm ;) then you would have room for a blue, black, black & white etc etc etc :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back