The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's In A Name

Schmick

Graeme
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There is a lot of really good User Names on k9 and I sometimes wonder how they came about.

"Schmick" was the name of the 1st real ocean going sailing boat I owned. I didn't name it but it was a big part of our lives.

I don't know if this Topic has been done before so if it has could someone please let me know

I realise that many wont wont to share their story due to privacy concerns and others have User Names that are self explanatory but spill the beans anyway.

Looking forward to hearing your story

Graeme

mines simple Trac is the first 4 letters of my name

Tracey

mines as simple as tracs b being the first letter of my surname

mine is my name with ~ on either side, before that i was eve which is the name of my first dog

Mine is my initials - TC = Tracy Chamberlain.

I'm sensing a theme here Schmick, sorry (w00t)

TCx

Well Before i asked for my name to be changed it was *Blue Eyed Boy*. This came about as my Hosie Dog had one brown eye and one Blue So thats where the blue eyed came about and boy as hes a dog. (plus some people thought i was a fella with that kinda name) :blink: But on all the other forums my name was lurcher-lass so i asked for it to be changed from blue eyed boy to lurcher-lass on here. And all lurcher-lass means is im a lurcher-lass (w00t)

Hely............because my name is Helen :wacko:

trish g my name patricia gilfeather :D

Mine is the name of our shop, although in real life it has a capital Q, I am such a lazy typist.

Jenny

I see pgtips is replying he must be a monkey :teehee: (w00t)

Mine's just plain and boring me! Good thread Graeme :thumbsup:

Mine is the name of our shop, although in real life it has a capital Q, I am such a lazy typist.
Jenny
Ooops Jenny, I was sure you must be a little monkey :teehee:

Oh I forgot I was using Peter's id. He is pgtips cos it's his initials (pg) and I suggested that if he read k9 he might pick up some tips but it hasn't worked, he still looks at Dylan or Sparky and says "which one are you".

I am a little monkey June, I should be putting invoices on the computer instead I'm reading K9.

Jenny

sadly that isnt me in my sig pic.........but i can dream cant i??!!!!!

i can see all the men on here reading your reply deb and going "and???"

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back