The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's next?

michelle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How about that vicky and I are now advanced members:cheesy:, but what happens next? what life is there for us after advanced members???(or are we just officially as sad and needing to get a life)!!!!

I suppose its like reaching forty! :biggrin:

You never admit being there :cheesy:

OR you start to go back down :eek:

FORTY!!!! I'm staying 28 forever-not even contemplating 30!!!!, would you believe I had sam at 26 and I was classed as an older mother!!!

Quote: from michelle on 8:18 pm on Jan. 13, 2002How about that vicky and I are now advanced members:cheesy:, but what happens next? what life is there for us after advanced members???(or are we just officially as sad and needing to get a life)!!!!
You become chief beta testers for the new board - testing really soon. If you could help with any testing that would be really useful - work on it has been delayed a bit due to some DIY :shocked:. Now whose fault is that :) . Honestly, if you do feel able to help let me know and I'll give you instructions in a week or so.

If it's easy tony and I will have a go, just e-mail us with details

Thanks Michelle. It will just be a matter of trying everything on the new board and see if it does what it's supposed to. For example, register, post, search, try the messenger etc.

At the moment I'm having a problem installing the new software but I hope to have something ready in a couple of weeks.

Any help testing i'd be glad to help but like Michelle say nothing too technical!!!

E-mail me if you want my help :)

Thanks Vicky.

The testing requires no technical knowledge. However it looks like the present host cannot cope with the new software - so everything is going to have to be put back until I can get some better hosting sorted out.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back