The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's This?

Uh Oh you're in trouble, (w00t) nah just kidding, we all have it, just you're the only one who can see your own. If we misbehave we will know from that. Nothing to worry about if you're a good fellow. :lol:

Linda

craftycarper said:
what's this warn 0% i see on my posts? no one else seems to have it.... :(
Yeah I've got one... think in my case it was an over zealous moderator. I'd mentioned dog's names :oops: when posting results of a coursing meeting.

Angela Bayley said:
craftycarper said:
what's this warn 0% i see on my posts? no one else seems to have it.... :(
Yeah I've got one... think in my case it was an over zealous moderator. I'd mentioned dog's names :oops: when posting results of a coursing meeting.

Everyone has it, Angela - yours is the same as everyone else's (green at one end and red at the other with 5 blues in between) but you can only see your own :thumbsup: If you'd been moderated then I'm sure you'd have been told why :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has it, Angela - yours is the same as everyone else's (green at one end and red at the other with 5 blues in between) but you can only see your own :thumbsup: If you'd been moderated then I'm sure you'd have been told why :)

Green at one end and red at the other with 5 blues in between???? Nup I've just got all blues, but it does say 0% which I assume is a good thing

Linda

kirislin said:

Green at one end and red at the other with 5 blues in between???? Nup I've just got all blues, but it does say 0% which I assume is a good thing

Linda

Mine too... is this the norm?

Angela Bayley said:
kirislin said:

Linda

Mine too... is this the norm?

Yes, members should see all blues, and they can only see their own. The mods can see the green and red ends.

As stated everyone can only see their own, and 0% means you've nothing to worry about.

Wendy

cheers :cheers: just got worried as i only made about 4 posts including the question...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back