The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

When Its Cold Outside....

Cornish

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
By the fire of course...

sorry about the state of the house.... not done the lounge yet hence no carpet.... things coming long just fine though :b

http://malcomp.com/northdownscottage/

011220081402.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww Gorgeous knotted whippets - what sensible chaps they are :huggles:

I can feel those flames from here.. :huggles: thats lovely... :wub:

Lovely welcoming fire, bet your place will be super when you're all done. Lovely whippys too!! :)

Looking good Rach :thumbsup:

Mine have spent all weekend curled up in front of the fire too :D

They look well content with life :wub:

You can't beat a open fire,my lot are always on top of it :lol:

theres nothing better than a open fire :thumbsup:

lovely pic's.........they look very cosy :wub:

ive just been looking at your blog..............blimey rach youve taken on alot there....................i cant wait to see it alll finished :thumbsup:

Aww a lovely picture of your gorgeous boys :wub: They have picked the best spot to cuddle up :huggles:

hely said:
lovely pic's.........they look very cosy :wub:

ive just been looking at your blog..............blimey rach youve taken on alot there....................i cant wait to see it alll finished :thumbsup:

no one has a chance to sit in front the fire when the boys see it being lit... tis lovely to see them cuddle in front of the fire mind you so they can have the best place in the house all they like.

Hely, I hope it wont be to long now... lots of jobs have had to wait for the water being connected and that has started today and should (fingers crossed) be done by the end of the week.

We decided we wanted a house with character and one we could do up ourselves... we are not going to move again in our life times if we can help it so we wanted a bit of land (I have some plans for the coming years) that we could do something with.

This house came on the market in perfect timing and so we took the chance and so far, even though we are living in total chaos :- " with building dust and boxes everywhere... we have the bedrooms in a good enough state to have some where to go to get some time out and we are actually happy with our lot.

I must take a few minutes to remind myself how it was :- "

Thanks everyone thought for al your posts and messages about how it is coming on... tis lovely to hear what you all think when you see the blog and it is encouraging too.

Awww they look so warm and cosy Rach :huggles:

Glad the house is coming along nicely :thumbsup: can't wait to see it finished. :)

How are Robs ribs now ? :unsure:

Whippets4eva said:
Awww they look so warm and cosy Rach  :huggles:
Glad the house is coming along nicely  :thumbsup: can't wait to see it finished.  :)

How are Robs ribs now ?  :unsure:

LOL I can't wait to see it finished either :lol: Ian's ribs are loads better... he still feels them if he drinks a cold drink and hic ups but other than that, I think they are nearly healed.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back