The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

where can I find a good Italian (Greayhound0

whinnie skippit

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
wELL WHERE CAN i FIND A BREEDER NEAR LEEDS AND WHAT COST FOR ONE MORE AS A PET THAN A SHOW DOG

I'm afraid you'll have to be prepared to travel a little further afield than Leeds.

Try Mrs Wilkinson on 01434 688634 she has a litter registered 7/11/03. She's based in Haydon Bridge, Northumberland.

:) If you get in touch with the Italian Greyhound Club they will be able to tell you where any potential puppies are. You will most likely have to travel further than Leeds. Northumberland is quite close to find an Iggie.

Their website address is: italiangreyhoundclub.com

You will find lots of information about Iggies on their and it is regularly updated.

:D Sorry to all that I haven't posted much recently but work has been snowing me under. Charlie has been doing his bit and got Best Puppy at Birmingham Toy Dog Society on 29th November. Only another 5 days to go and he will be a big boy, finally making it to one year old! Sometimes how I wonder he's managed it!

He's also found out that he is a "boy", you know what I mean? But still doesn't cock his leg!!

:8 On Sunday we are all of to Bridlington C.S. for their Christmas Show. Last year the waves were coming over the sea wall and nearly into the venue. At least my lot can swim!!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back