The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Where did the time go!?

thedogsbeforetime

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The female to the waiting list I'm on goes into season next month! What on Earth! You can tell I've been busy! I've been on the waiting list since last year, and decided yesterday to check messages with my breeder, and was like....wait a minute...we possibly could have puppies in 3 months. Real, live, born puppies. Which means two months later I'd have a puppy. :eek::eek: It seems like a long time away still, but I didn't even know we were at this point already!! Especially talking last year about how long the wait for her to be bred even was going to be!

Fingers crossed for a breeding prospect....and not that I totally care about color...but this pair produces black bi colors, and that is what I want! :p The breeder will hold back the puppies who look to be breeding quality, and as they grow, I will learn who is coming home with me! If this litter doesn't have a prospect, I may have added myself to another pairing I like as backup. ;)

Soon I'll need to be signing up for puppy classes, and show classes, and having all my ducks in a row. :eek::eek:

first-time mothers have a lot to learn...

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 8.33.14 PM.png

... but they get better at it, with practice -

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 8.36.41 PM.png

... & the most-experienced start making new friends, & expanding their social circle.

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 8.37.23 PM.png

I hope U get all yer ducks in a row, & yer pup is everything U dreamt of, & more besides. :)

- terry

The female to the waiting list I'm on goes into season next month! What on Earth! You can tell I've been busy! I've been on the waiting list since last year, and decided yesterday to check messages with my breeder, and was like....wait a minute...we possibly could have puppies in 3 months. Real, live, born puppies. Which means two months later I'd have a puppy. :eek::eek: It seems like a long time away still, but I didn't even know we were at this point already!! Especially talking last year about how long the wait for her to be bred even was going to be!

Fingers crossed for a breeding prospect....and not that I totally care about color...but this pair produces black bi colors, and that is what I want! :p The breeder will hold back the puppies who look to be breeding quality, and as they grow, I will learn who is coming home with me! If this litter doesn't have a prospect, I may have added myself to another pairing I like as backup. ;)

Soon I'll need to be signing up for puppy classes, and show classes, and having all my ducks in a row. :eek::eek:

Well all the best for you and your cute little pup and good luck and I hope everything goes as planed, and the pregnancy goes smoothly. are you breeding her also with an Australian shep? Will you please do a pregnancy and also puppy diary? :)

I haven't been around too much these days! I've had my new addition a few months now, but he didn't end up coming from this breeding. She had a puppy still available from a previous breeding, and I was somehow able to make it work. The above pairing female, just didn't want to go into heat, haha! So the wait just kept going and going, and in the end, she didn't produce what I was looking for anyways - so getting my newest addition just happened to work out! Same breeder, different pairing - so works for me! I will have to make a thread somewhere and do some updating and sharing! :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back