The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Where is my thread ?

Stamford

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I posted a longggg thread this morning about my elderly dog’s health and behaviour. It’s not on the forum. For some reason when I started writing it I was asked to out a members name in the heading. Which I though odd. What’s happened ?

I can't see a recent thread by you, and am sure it wouldn't have been deleted - I can only assume that something went wrong when you posted it :-( I'm not sure why it would ask for a member's name either - you hadn't accidentally tried to post it as a private conversation, I suppose? Another, remote, possibility is that the forum software hit a glitch and 'rolled back' a short period of time - it's unlikely, but can happen with some software.

If you've not closed the tab the forum was in and reopened it, sometimes pressing the back button can take you back to the posting page and it remembers your text - if so, you might be able to retrieve it. Unfortunately, the only othr alternative I can think of is to write it again. Bear in mind that there is a limit to how long a post can be, so if it is really long, you might have to split it over 2 or 3 posts.

I think it went to some poor unsuspecting member it asked for a name before it would let me post it. I just picked a random one called Anna poor Anna

I think it went to some poor unsuspecting member it asked for a name before it would let me post it. I just picked a random one called Anna poor Anna
I found it. I had sent it to some person by private message. ( technophobe) I’ve now pasted on to forum

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back