The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whilst Strollingthough Kendal

Karen-Coral

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I took the wife and daughter to Kendal for a look round the shops yesterday and i had a stroll around to kill an hour or two---i was just thinking about going into a bar called the Bootleggers as i got to the narrow alley way i could see an old chap on a mobility scooter comming out so i waited --as he got nearer he shouted now my lad have you got twenty quid spare--Guess who it was --------most of you will remember him and he sends all his best wishes --asking about Albert/Greta --Arnie /Lucy --he was unaware Arnie had sadly passed away--others that were mentioned were Molly/Andy --Steve/Julie/ John/Joan plus many more Don/Ruth--Les/Lynda----the two hours soon passed and i was late back to van --what a character --Eric Wilson ----every time i visit Kendal i bump into him usually he is the first person i see --He never changes or gets any older would be really nice to get him Brian Shaw and a few others for a reunion night out --

Steve

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back