The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whilst Strollingthough Kendal

Discussion in 'Dog Sports' started by Karen-Coral, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Karen-Coral

Karen-Coral New Member Registered

I took the wife and daughter to Kendal for a look round the shops yesterday and i had a stroll around to kill an hour or two---i was just thinking about going into a bar called the Bootleggers as i got to the narrow alley way i could see an old chap on a mobility scooter comming out so i waited --as he got nearer he shouted now my lad have you got twenty quid spare--Guess who it was --------most of you will remember him and he sends all his best wishes --asking about Albert/Greta --Arnie /Lucy --he was unaware Arnie had sadly passed away--others that were mentioned were Molly/Andy --Steve/Julie/ John/Joan plus many more Don/Ruth--Les/Lynda----the two hours soon passed and i was late back to van --what a character --Eric Wilson ----every time i visit Kendal i bump into him usually he is the first person i see --He never changes or gets any older would be really nice to get him Brian Shaw and a few others for a reunion night out --

Steve