The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Bitch Puppy Wanted

Gardy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, i'm after a whippet puppy, must be KC Registered, any colour as i like them all, loving home assured, Merseyside/Cheshire/Lancs area. Looking to pay between £150 to £200 as that's all i can afford, mad about dogs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gardy said:
Hi, i'm after a whippet puppy, must be KC Registered, any colour as i like them all, loving home assured, Merseyside/Cheshire/Lancs area. Looking to pay between £150 to £200 as that's all i can afford, mad about dogs!!!
Hi i think you would be hard pushed to get a kc reg bitch pup for that sort of money. You would be looking at £400+ for a decent one.I have a pet cross breed that i paid more than £200 for . good luck though

WIGGY said:
Gardy said:
Hi i think you would be hard pushed to get a kc reg bitch pup for that sort of money. You would be looking at £400+ for a decent one.I have a pet cross breed that i paid more than £200 for . good luck though

as a breeder my concern would be , if you can only afford £150/200 then what would you do if an emergency arose? please dont think im being rude at all or questioning your ability as an owner :thumbsup:

welcome to k9 :huggles:

posh totty said:
WIGGY said:
Gardy said:

as a breeder my concern would be , if you can only afford £150/200 then what would you do if an emergency arose? please dont think im being rude at all or questioning your ability as an owner :thumbsup:

It's ok, no offence taken, any dog i have will be insured, just like my other 2 pet dogs. I just thought £150/200 was a fair price for a little bitch to sit on my sofa as i aint interested in racing it, hunting with it or showing, maybe i'm just a little out of touch and should of looked at prices beforehand, anyway thanks for the welcome!!!!

Gardy said:
posh totty said:
WIGGY said:
Gardy said:

It's ok, no offence taken, any dog i have will be insured, just like my other 2 pet dogs. I just thought £150/200 was a fair price for a little bitch to sit on my sofa as i aint interested in racing it, hunting with it or showing, maybe i'm just a little out of touch and should of looked at prices beforehand, anyway thanks for the welcome!!!!

why not consider rescue? if showing etc is not what you want to do then maybe an unregistered dog? what about perhaps a dog a breeder has run on and then decided against continuing showing ? keep your eyes open here , im sure there will be the perfect companion come along :thumbsup:

Gardy said:

sent you a P.M.

weathergirls said:
Gardy said:

sent you a P.M.

Many thanks for that Linda, much appreciated, it's definately a bitch i'm after, i've already got a dog and a bitch at home and unfortunatly the pet dog would not let another male dog in the house, females ok, he's very protective of the Mrs!!

I hope it finds a very nice new home soon.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back