The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Breed Classes

janfiers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hiya everyone, just a reminder that hopefully lots of you will be entering Ashfield Show. Judge is Nick Gourley of Witchstone. Nick has whippets although of late he hasn't shown because (and I'm sure lots of you will remember that he had two whippets stolen, one of which was found washed up on Carsington Water) it took a long time to get over his lost whippets. However, he has a lovely litter and is looking forward to getting back out there.

It would be great if lots of people were there especially as there is £10 for BOB and £5 for best puppy.

If you haven't got a schedule, classes are; 136 Puppy, 137 Junior, 138 Post Grad, 139 Open Dog, 140 Open Bitch.

Entry fee is £3.50 per dog, subsequent & NFC £1, catalogues cost £2.50 prepaid. Just use any entry form but post them first class.

Venue is Alfreton Leisure Centre, 10th June, 2006 judging starts at 9.30am.

If you want any other info just pm me.

Would love to have entered Jan , and Nick is a super guy :wub: o:) but Im away overseas , so wont be able :(

janfiers said:
Hiya everyone, just a reminder that hopefully lots of you will be entering Ashfield Show. Judge is Nick Gourley of Witchstone. Nick has whippets although of late he hasn't shown because (and I'm sure lots of you will remember that he had two whippets stolen, one of which was found washed up on Carsington Water) it took a long time to get over his lost whippets.

I never heard about this!!!

May i ask what happened ?

Where any IG's taken as well or do they no longer have any?

I haven't seen Nick or Andy for ages, they must of been devastated :(

:rant: It's a couple of years ago now Nina, since it happened but as you can imagine Nick and Andy were devastated. Only the whippets were taken, no others. Their last Italian passed away some time ago.

janfiers said:
Hiya everyone, just a reminder that hopefully lots of you will be entering Ashfield Show.  Judge is Nick Gourley of Witchstone.  Nick has whippets although of late he hasn't shown because (and I'm sure lots of you will remember that he had two whippets stolen, one of which was found washed up on Carsington Water) it took a long time to get over his lost whippets.  However, he has a lovely litter and is looking forward to getting back out there.
It would be great if lots of people were there especially as there is £10 for BOB and £5 for best puppy.

If you haven't got a schedule, classes are;  136 Puppy, 137 Junior, 138 Post Grad, 139 Open Dog, 140 Open Bitch.

Entry fee is £3.50 per dog, subsequent & NFC £1, catalogues cost £2.50 prepaid.  Just use any entry form but post them first class.

Is It too late to enter Jan? if not, how can i enter - i dont have a schedule. :cheers:

who do you send the entries too? and whats the full address of the venue please.

whippynit said:
janfiers said:
Hiya everyone, just a reminder that hopefully lots of you will be entering Ashfield Show.  Judge is Nick Gourley of Witchstone.  Nick has whippets although of late he hasn't shown because (and I'm sure lots of you will remember that he had two whippets stolen, one of which was found washed up on Carsington Water) it took a long time to get over his lost whippets.  However, he has a lovely litter and is looking forward to getting back out there.

If you haven't got a schedule, classes are;  136 Puppy, 137 Junior, 138 Post Grad, 139 Open Dog, 140 Open Bitch.

Entry fee is £3.50 per dog, subsequent & NFC £1, catalogues cost £2.50 prepaid.  Just use any entry form but post them first class.

Is It too late to enter Jan? if not, how can i enter - i dont have a schedule. :cheers:
BUMP

Sorry for not replying sooner to everyone. Haven't yet sent entries off to the printer, so if you can fax them 01623 405048 or email them to me at jan.fiersatlokeren@ntlworld.com I can still take them, then you can put the original in the post with cheque (tee hee).

Can't think why I haven't put minor puppy on, as there will be a few around I think. Probably in the process of losing me marbles as have had to have changes of judges for various reasons and it drove me crackers.

janfiers said:
Sorry for not replying sooner to everyone.  Haven't yet sent entries off to the printer, so if you can fax them  01623 405048 or email them to me at jan.fiersatlokeren@ntlworld.com I can still take them, then you can put the original in the post with cheque (tee hee).
Can't think why I haven't put minor puppy on, as there will be a few around I think.  Probably in the process of losing me marbles as have had to have changes of judges for various reasons and it drove me crackers.

sending you my entry in email now Jan :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back