The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Collars

abbey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am looking for a nice leather whippet collar, decorated preferably..does anyone know of any good sites to look at?

Thanks. :thumbsup:

abbey said:
I am looking for a nice leather whippet collar, decorated preferably..does anyone know of any good sites to look at?
Thanks. :thumbsup:

the market place on here have some really nice ones :thumbsup:

I got a lovely black collar with gold flowers/celtic designs on it. Fitted Macey no problem.

Excellant service, beautiful collar and from the lovely Dawn!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep Logan has a beautiful collar from dogmoda - will have to get Diego one at some point :)

Have none of you lot heard of the credit crunch? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Theres some lovely collars on those sites but I can't really afford them, booooooo! Molly and Lenny still have the same walking collars as I got when they finished growing :b they have quite a few fancy ones for show though.

Abbey - I got a nice collar from leading the way, not exactly decorated but it has definately lasted!

The credit crunch doesnt apply to whippets :teehee:

hely said:

well technicaly no it doesnt, i was going to get my 2 hide and collar ones for xmas, but i went on the other week to buy them and they have changed it so all the nice one now come with a lead and they want £75 for them, so the crunch has definatly set in there :(

k4tie-d said:
hely said:

well technicaly no it doesnt, i was going to get my 2 hide and collar ones for xmas, but i went on the other week to buy them and they have changed it so all the nice one now come with a lead and they want £75 for them, so the crunch has definatly set in there :(

Might be worth phoning them and asking if you can just buy the collars. If they are feeling the pinch they might be glad of the business. 8)

Suerose said:
k4tie-d said:
hely said:

Might be worth phoning them and asking if you can just buy the collars. If they are feeling the pinch they might be glad of the business. 8)

thats a plan :thumbsup:

k4tie-d said:
hely said:

i rang about a collar but didnt want the tassels or lead,there wasnt a problem and they was very accomadating :thumbsup:

they will also do a style that you want :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
k4tie-d said:
hely said:

i rang about a collar but didnt want the tassels or lead,there wasnt a problem and they was very accomadating :thumbsup:

ok well its worth a call then, thanks :thumbsup:

k4tie-d said:
trish g said:
k4tie-d said:
hely said:

expect to wait at least 5 weeks once youve ordered :wacko:

trish g said:
k4tie-d said:
trish g said:
k4tie-d said:
hely said:

expect to wait at least 5 weeks once youve ordered :wacko:

thats ok its for xmas lol

i sent them an email they were really nice, and they will do them with out the leads yeah!!

now i just have to pick which ones i like the best, :wacko:

then find the credit card with the most avalible credit :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back