The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Found In Yorkshire

Jack Sparrow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
could i ask our members to please have a look at the following posts

Its in relation to a dumped whippet.

can someone please let judy know that i need to chat to her about this dog so it can be posted on here also.

YIS

JS

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just been informed that Judy is away is there anyone else i can speak to on here, as i dont want to cause probs on here ref this post.

Kind regards

YIS

JS

I'm sure if there's a Whippet needing help we can all pull together :thumbsup:

I can't see the topic, and it's hard to make a judgement without any information, but I don't see why you shouldn't cross-post something here if it's to raise awareness and help a whippet in need.

Sorry its been done now, tried to post it but i dont have a photobucket account to do it, strike whippets is going to do it for me.

YIS

JS

She looks so sad why do people do this sort of thing when there are so many people out there willing to help if it's needed, it makes me sick, hope she gets a good loving home she deserves one after what has happened to the little darling

I have been asked to remove the photos for the time being for the dogs safety .......When permission is given I will re post them :) .....but the current fosterer is worried that some people might pretend that the dog is theirs due to being able to see the dogs markings making it easy to describe ........

I agree it's sensible not to post full photos of her but I do think it would help to post maybe a head shot? Any distinctive marks / scars could be noted and used as a means of positively I.D'ing her.

Wishing all concerned the best of luck. :luck:

it's nice to see that the link to the original post has been deleted.

People do really need to grow up, we are only trying to help a whippet in need

:b Ah I wasn't aware that there isn't a description of the whippet bitch on here. I had put one on the topic that I started, which I then asked to be removed because it was a duplicate of this one.

She looks like a peddie from the photo of her that I've seen. She is brindle & white.

If anyone knows of a brindle and white whippet bitch who has gone missing if they pm me then I'll pass on the contact details of the person who is looking after her.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back