The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Insurance

ClareSmiff

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Was talking to a lady this morning who has whippets and was looking into Lure Coursing. She phoned her pet insurance people to make sure she'd be covered and they said no, and if she was going to lure course her insurance would be stopped immediately. Apparently coursing is classed as high risk, along with guard dogs, etc.

Does anybody on here have insurance that covers lure coursing, the lady phoned around a few companies and they all gave the same answer.

Thanks.

Clare

I think you may struggle. It is not just lure coursing but racing as well. I was asked precisely those questions when I renewed Diesel's insurance. From what I can gather more and more companies are asking these questions.

I think most companys are the same. but they only know an injury was sustained at lure cousing if you tell them. the same injurys could as well happen runnio around the local park.

I think most companys are the same. but they only know an injury was sustained at lure cousing if you tell them. the same injurys could as well happen runnio around the local park.

Totally agree but when I mentioned that they went running on the beach/canal for fun they said that did not count. Don't understand really what the point of this is.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back