The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Lost Near Swindon/cirencester/cheltenham

moonlake

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Whistler went missing September 21 and may have been involved in an accident on the A419. If you live ANYWHERE near this area, PLEASE download the poster at Doglost http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=43221&status=Lost an d put as many copies as you can in the area. I recovered Diver after he had been missing for six days thanks to posters put all over the part of Devon he was last seen. It really is key to finding lost dogs. Owner is not online but if anyone reading this can put it on fb, that would help, too.

Thanks, guys

Gay

www.moonlake.co.uk

Sadly, Whistler was hit by a car and we now know he is dead. Thoughts are with Richard, his owner. Run free, Whistler.

Gay

www.moonlake.co.uk

Just seen this and I am so sorry for the family and, of course, poor little Whistler. It happened to one of mine nearly three years ago and I shall never get over it and still miss my darling girl. Run free little lad xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back