The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet, Lurcher Or X's

sarah j

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi guys, I have just signed up to this site today after months of looking for one of the above dogs. I currently have a 7yr old lurcherxcollie bitch and am looking for a companion for her. and myself, I would prefer a whippet or lurcher, or a xbreed whippet/lurcher. A pup or young un, prob upto 18mths. I am in the Blackburn area and just asking if any one has any or knows of any that need a new home please let me know. I have already made contact with Greyhound gap, awaiting a home visit appointment, looked on Lurcher link also. Any help much appreciated. Thanks

good luck with your search :luck:

I've just posted about a whippet x collie in the lurcher section but he may be a bit old (3 years). Beautiful though :wub: and has been waiting for a home for quite a while :luck: also might be a bit far away for you :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if Huddersfield is too far, but I saw this gorgeous lass on another forum:

K-Nine-Care have a SMALL lurcher bitch with an exceptional temperament, kind, calm, gentle, good with other dogs, livestock, cats, kids, fantastic recall, only one year old.

Travels well, perfectly housetrained, quiet, NOT destructive, NO separation anxiety.

Deena1.jpg

Contact Kathy Trout 07711 617148

Marsden

Huddersfield

Thanks, I had seen the bitch before and just looked at the other website mentioned. He looks to be a big lad, maybe a little big. Looking maybe 19" to shoulder. I think both dogs beautiful, seriously looking at bitch though, but as mentioned, Yorkshire may be a bit to far at the moment. I have recently been advised that having 2 bitches in one household could cause problems, especially as we already have Polly established in the home. Don't know how acurate this is though!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back