The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Puppy Wanted

Whip

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

We are looking for our 4th whippet and wondered if there are any litters in the South West area UK (lower wales possible). We are looking for a light coloured boy or girl as we already have two black whippys so prefer a lighter coloured one.

We are looking for a pup from small parents as we only have tiny whippets 17 / 18 inchs high.

Please pm me if you know if any :)

Thanks

Simon

Good luck Simon. Hope you find a little whippy soon :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, didn't realise there were so many in Carms, it was the single dog pup:

http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=17615

Here's a photo the breeder emailed me: (ignore the red arrow, I think this was a bitch)

brindlemask.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of a litter due in my area (South Gloucestershire)......pm me if you want more info :D

Hi

I just want to say thank you to everybody who has helped me find our new pup. We have been offered a little boy from Devon :D . We will hopefully go and pic which one we like in a few weeks time all of the pups are blue brindle.

I cant wait we've already got him a coat, bowl, leads and collars :wacko: and we will be naming him Paris after the Trojan not the City :lol:

Again many thanks for all of your help and for K9, otherwise we would not have had the contacts and would never have known about them.

Thanks Simon :cheers:

:cheers: Glad you found a new puppy :cheers:

Sounds like he's going to be spoilt rotten :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back