The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

WHIPPET PUPS

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Candy "Parkstone Taboo" Whelped a lovely litter of 7 pups (2 Bitch's & 5 Dogs) on New years eve.

mum and pups are all doing very well.

The Breeding is

Sire =WCRCh Fine & Dandy (WCRCh Just Dandy x Emma) WCRA Superstars Dog Winner 2002, won 4 out of 4 WCRA Championship finals 2002 + won almost all the Open race meetings he was entered in.

Dam =Parkstone Taboo (WCRCh Kerry's Boy x Parkstone Our Rose) 7th Northern PWRC top 10 2001, Lure coursing 16 dog stake winner & runner up in another in 2002, excelant lure coursing & working bitch day & night, first litter included ~ Parkstone Lucky Charm ~ NPWRC top ten 2nd 2002, Top Yearling bitch bends/Straights and several Open race Main finals 2002, El Diablo NPWRC top 10 6th.

There are 4 dog pups for sale = 1 ~ Red/Fawn, 1 Blue/Fawn & 2 Blue & White, anyone interested e/mail me at ~ pups@parkstonewhippets.co.uk

Pups were born and will be reared in the home, They are Kennel Club Registerd & come with a 5 Generation pedigree and have had their dew claws removed, the 5 generation pedigree can be viewed on the link below

picture below shows pups with mum at 3 days old,

View attachment 143

Last edited by a moderator:
They look lovely Mark! Congratulations :D :D :D

No it was close for a while, but I didn't realy want another Dog in the house as it's not far on them when the bitch's are in season.

poor Sam was pulling his hair out a few month back when all the bitch's came in season 1 after the other, so weve decided to only keep bitch's in future.

Hi Darcia, Thanks! the pups are lovely, we couldn't be happier with the litter. Jimmy's realy done the bussiness for us.

Hi Scott, Yep were keeping both bitch's, ones Blue with slight white trim on toes, the other is Blue/Fawn with very slight white trim.

with there only being the two bitch's we had to keep both! (otherwise Paula would have kept the Red dog! there again if she got her own way she would keep them all? won't need a van i'll need a bus!!!!)

All the pups are coming on realy well.

:D Hi Mark Paula

The puppies are looking good Candy is doing a good job.

We are still thinking of a name for my puppy

Steph Rosie

:D :D

Hi Mark,

hope you don't mind - but I just had to set this picture as my wallpaper...it is wonderfull and very typical!

Regards - Kathryn.

Hi Kat

You're welcome, what makes the picture for me is the big grin on mums face?

she brought her body guard with her to. (The Ringmaster) :b

obviously to guard her badge :D

:angry: :angry: :angry: YOU ARE DEAD ROBERTS

HI MARK

WHATS ALL THIS ABOUT A RINGMASTER ??

TONY :angry: :angry: :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back