The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Races In Poland

Thanks for sharing these photos with us. Are the Whippets only racing dogs or are they being also shown?

Welcom to k9 and tell us what sort of dogs you have?

Thanks for the photo link. I've really enjoyed looking at them. :thumbsup:

Thanks Yezek, espcially like file number 20/31 in the second batch of photos :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulous photos - thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Great pics :)

Good to see that nobbling isn't confined to the UK - pics 1 and 3 clearly show the 5 dog look then dive in! :- "

Great pictures thank you :thumbsup:

Great pictures. You've got some very nice looking whippets in Poland 8)

the borzoi are stunning :thumbsup: (wish i could afford one )

Show this one here cos I like it.

Racing_poland.jpeg

Lovely pics Yuzek :thumbsup: some beautiful and fit dogs there :D

Seraphina said:
Thanks for sharing these photos with us.  Are the Whippets only racing dogs or are they being also shown?Welcom to k9 and tell us what sort of dogs you have?

The Whippets are also show in next day after they race.

My dog is in the link here: http://www.przemo.a4.pl/foto/thumbnails.php?album=10, the bullterrier :)

check it the next photos of Whippets link here ---> http://www.przemo.a4.pl/foto/index.php?cat=7 --> click on the running whippet minipicture

regards

Yuzek

I like the way all the traps are joined that way they all go up at the same time

The same thing happens at the WCRA Championships Kim. Obviously it will only work for scratch racing though.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back