The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Racing

Hi Nigel

I'm very impressed with the new site, and I love your choice of picture to go with your posting (dashing young man!)  This site will really take off as soon as everyone knows about it, I don't think you've forgotten anyone or anything.  Good luck.

Hi Nigel

Just droped in to have a look, as June says its going to get very busy. soon

good luck Mark

Hi Scott as they say if the cap fits wear it.

Nigal thanks for your comment that you'de just connected to Anytime id been half & half but have just connected to it so ill be on more good news every body eh???????:

The site is excellent Nigel - a BIG improvement!!!

Hi Nigel managed to register at last,great site well done.Mark,Lesley Shearing.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN RACE MY DOG I LIVE IN DUMFRIESSHIRE SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT WHO TO CALL PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Kevin

There are two pedigree racing clubs in Scotland, one at Stirling and one at Falkirk and a pedigree racing club at Preston Lancashire - these will  be your nearest - if you are interested give me a ring on 07768 687475 and I'll give you details - I take it your dog is KC registered pedigree - if not I can give you a non-pedigree contact, hope this helps.

regards

June

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back