The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet rumours

Hare Brain

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
One of my sources tells me that there was some pretty fancy coursing taking place yesterday in the north Suffolk area. I did hear a whisper that Saucey Madam(a good bitch if ever I saw one)made an appearance and ran a breathtaking first round. Is there anyone out there who can give more information and maybe a photo or two of Saucey in action? :D

Hi there , yes the little bitch ran a very good first round , I know the owners where very pleased with her. It was nice to see the new owners , Mr Tony Dent, Mr Paul Cork ,Mr Clive Searson , Doing well with their own blood lines which they are putting togather , In my eyes the best inproved bitch this season is Mr Corks Garden Lanes Girl , Beating some good dogs to get to the final of the Kizzy Trophy , only to have to divied the spoilils with Mrs Dewhurst Banatay Ballistic, Mr Dents dog won the 16 dog Stableyard Trophy , from Apache Chief , A very good day for the new blood of the sport. yours in sport Coursing Man

Well hello all you coursing folk. I was a guest at the meeting which was attended by Coursing Man and Hare Brain. I do most of my coursing in the Cotswolds and was very impressed with some of the sport I witnessed last Friday.I run a couple of bitches one of which has just come into season. I need to find a good stud dog of the right type. Is there anyone in that East Anglian club who could possibly help me? Yours in slips,

Rory

Hello all you fellow coursing men and ladies .On the the stud dog !! you could try Apache Chief , which got to be one of the finalists on Friday in the Stableyard Trophy, or I have a Blue Dog , out of Nimrodel lines(JUST OVER SIZE 20 1/4 ). This may be of some help .Rory Red As for Mr Coursing Man , thank you for your kind comments for Gardens Lanes Girl. Mr Dents bitch was called Ultra Vixen , very good little bitch . Saucey Madam !! What can i say, just look at the fine dogs we have in this very good club . Yours in Slips Paul Cork

Thanks to all re. kind words about my dog Cheydanhar Apache Chief ,last friday was about as good as it gets-Good dogs ,good sport with some good friends and the sun in the sky as well. We are v pleased with the Chief this year [17 runs 13 wins ] and plan to put him over Gardens Lane Girl in the spring .She as taken her time to hit form this year but looks a very good bitch just as the season ends full credit must go to Paul Cork for the work he as put in.I do not like to come 2nd in anything but in Tony Dent we have a man that as put the work in so congrats to him and lets hope we can run for many years to come .They tell me blacks do not do well in the show-ring but i can see them doing some winning in the field next year

In sport Clive Searson.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back