The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Workshop

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]Whippet Workshop[/SIZE]

The South Yorkshire Whippet Club are holding a workshop on

2nd February 2006

at the Speedwell Rooms, Staveley near Chesterfield.

This is OPEN TO ALL whether you are an experienced Judge, aspiring Judge or just wish to further you knowledge of the breed.

The workshop will also offer ten attendees an opportunity to take an optional assessment for the SYWC Judging List.

Places are LIMITED and are going fast so book your place now!

Cost £15.00 (includes refreshments)

Email: whippets@aphrael.co.uk or PM myself for further information.

NOTE:

I didn't want to usurp the MWC thread re teach-in's/workshops as several breed club's hold these events for aspiring judges and/or folk just interested in furthering their knowledge of what is looked for in the show whippet. The SYWC teach-in has been at Grenoside for the last few years but we think Staveley may be easier for candidates to get to as this is where we hold our Ch shows so is known by most exhibitors.

Hi Dawn

Can you stick me down for a place. (might be 2 but i'll let you know)

ok Mark no problem just bumping the thread up :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You wont need to bump it up if your going Dawn theyll probably run out of tickets.

awwwwwww Thanx Paula :huggles:

Thats made my bad day much much better :cheers:

Look forward to meeting the both of you in the flesh :thumbsup:

I am sure you will find the workshop very interesting and informative :cheers: and you never know it might tempt Parkstone back into the ring :D

Never say Never Dawn that my motto glad i cheered you up look forward to seeing you to.

The workshop was really excellent, we went last year.

:blink: First Mr Roberts was at Crufts, now he's coming to a workshop, show scene must be tempting him real good. One thing's for sure, it will be a very lively workshop! Can't wait.

janfiers said:
:blink: First Mr Roberts was at Crufts, now he's coming to a workshop, show scene must be tempting him real good.  One thing's for sure, it will be a very lively workshop!  Can't wait.
(w00t) I know gracing us with his presence twice in one year! :D

It will be a VERY lively workshop and interesting to hear Mark and Paula's thoughts on the difference between the conformation of show and race bred whippets.

So what percentage of people there do you think I can offend lol o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back