The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whiz And Annie

jools

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I haven't been on k9 much for the last few weeks, they haven't been the best weeks.

At Christmas Annie was diagnosed as having solid mass tumors in her lymph nodes, so she was on borrowed time, Whiz however looked like he would gp on forever. On 18th Feb, Whiz lost his appetite and didn't want to go out. I gpt him to the vets on Monday morning - he didn' come home. His pancreas was shot at and he died in the vets, I was devastated, I thought Whiz would be with me for some time, but he was gone. Annie continued to behave like a 3 year old, running and playing. I watched the tumors getting bigger, then they would go down a little. On Thursday they were enormous - but yesterday morning they had done down again so we went on our walk. Annie was doing her normal. running like the wind and then rolling in the smelliest muck that she could find, when she stood up, there was blood everywhere. Within an hour she was gone, she died in my arms at the vets.

Whiz and Annie are together again, but I have an enormous void in my life. I feel honoured to have had 2 such wonderful whippets - but I miss them so much.

To Whiz and Annie - thankyou so much for all the love you gave me. RIP

:( So very very sorry to hear your sad news.

RIP Whiz and Annie

words fail me as to what you must be going through :(

R.I.P whizz and annie

So very sorry to hear this :( - I loved to read the news of Whizz and Annie :huggles: - they seemed so sweet, and you were so kind to take on these two oldies and give them such a happy last few months - thank goodness for kind souls like you. :huggles:

RIP dear Whizz and Annie

How truly heartbreaking for you Jools :( I am so sorry, there are no words to make you feel better I hope time will help with that, my thoughts are with you :huggles:

RIP Whiz and Annie

I'm so sorry to hear this, you must be devastated :( They had a wonderful time with you, and knew the meaning of love and affection :huggles:

RIP Whiz and Annie

Oh this so sad :( RIP Whiz and Annie

what a devasting few weeks you have had :(

very sorry for 2 sad losses :(

at least you know they are together again , R.I.P Whiz and Annie

Very sorry to hear your sad news Jools. :(

Our hearts go out to you at this very sad time Jools. :(

R.I.P. Whizz & Anie, :huggles: together forever.

im devastated for your loss so sad. you mightve read about one of my dogs having the very same symtoms. now i see how lucky i am to still have STORM.

john

:( I am so very sorry for your loss

RIP Whizz and Annie ; together again :huggles:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :(

R.I.P Whizz & Annie :huggles:

That is such a shame, but at the same time, they were very fortunate to have your love and kindness. Bless them, they did look such a lovely pair of old whips. Sorry for your loss jools, but better to have known them and suffer the pain, than missing that wonderful opportunity.

Im truly sorry to hear about Whiz and Annie, to lose them both so soon :(

RIP Whiz and Annie

Run Free..... :huggles:

flying-dove.gif

oh Julie i am so very sorry :(

i know your heart is in pain right now,but you must, must tell yourself that you gave these two 'pups' a far happier Autumn than they could have ever wished for.

i was privilaged to have met Whiz and Annie and know that although they were only with you a realatively short time they had deffinately become part of the 'gang'.

it brings tears to my eyes with a whole bunch of different emotions, knowing that these two very special oldies who knew such happiness and love with you, grew up together, grew old together and now can cross over the rainbow bridge together.

[SIZE=14pt]run free with replenished youth Whiz and Annie[/SIZE] :wub:

Joanna said:
That is such a shame, but at the same time, they were very fortunate to have your love and kindness. Bless them, they did look such a lovely pair of old whips. Sorry for your loss jools, but better to have known them and suffer the pain, than missing that wonderful opportunity.
That's really beautifully said. I'm so sorry for your enormous loss. :( :( I'm sure that together now, Whiz and Annie are so thankful for the love, kindness and comfort you gave them. Thanks for sharing their stories. :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back