The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Can Translate Into Chinese?help!!!!

bobo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After the rain, we only see the outcome of one year after the escape, or were you encounter repeatedly the United States to attract the uncertainty we should continue to remember more and more like a game of this emptiness I Do not wronged finally finally let go his hand do not want to love too far into the final finally the pain is still lonely sometimes, but you will want to have too much After the rain, remember the reason why we can not forget the past year or after the encounter are you sure the United States to attract repeatedly Should we continue to remember more and more like a game Do not empty the grievances I finally let go of the hand the final did not want to love too far into the final finally lonely pain Although sometimes you still want to play though every day you do not want to love too far into the final finally lonely pain still though sometimes you have too many reasons not to

PM me the text you want translating and I will forward it to my brother. He lives in China and is fluent in Mandarin

PM me the text you want translating and I will forward it to my brother. He lives in China and is fluent in Mandarin
the bo bos not realy wanting anything transalting shes/hes a nutter trying to advertise stuff on a few threads

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back