The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Owns Blue/black Pedigree Whippets

Pennymeadow Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There seems to be a very big intrest in Blue Black & Blue/white Black/white Pedigree Whippets if you own one post a photo :thumbsup:

Here are mine

Jack

Penny

Skye

Bella

DSC_0130.jpg

All these dogs are spot on :thumbsup: , just wish i could have seen Bella in the flesh today :angry:

Jack is a dog who I could take home with me :wub: but then i would have to take the lovely, cutie MONTY :wub: as well, he is my ideal dog pup :wub: :wub: :wub: Beautiful, handsome such a cutie, with a personality to match :wub: :wub:

PLEASE fetch him next week :wub:

Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
And my Little Eric :wub: :* :wub: .......(thank's to Lloyd for the photo's :thumbsup: )

DSC_1872.jpg

That picture of Connie is stunning :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup:

Julie

My Genevieve :wub: :)

Grau Greta Garbo

(Ch.Shenace Inya Dreams imp.NZ X Valdassa Vrapsody N Blue)

Esme :wub: (Lynperry Esmeralda Pudding)

Esmscoming.jpg

Esme7feb5.jpg

Esme7feb1.jpg

Kane :wub: sory no racing pics yet :lol:

STANDING_3.jpg

Lesley I must have missed something I know I've been away for a month but where did Kane come from, he looks so :wub:

My black / blues are in my banner from left to right we have Inky, Paris, Jas and Hazel (although she's not got any black or blue). Paris is fawn with blue trimmings round the outside :wub: .

here is jasper :wub: ...... who is white except a small circle of black on his bum and his head..he is a chilly dog and hates being naked! :lol:

jasper_jumper.jpg

Gracie :wub :wub: Solid blue with white hind feet & white wings on her chest :huggles:

CROP_christmas_2004_042.jpg

you probably all know i'm a bit partial to coloured dogs ;)

my current blacks are

OTO Niisyf Here's Oto ~ racing name, Where's my 'T'

d72g5731_std.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back