The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Why Are We Worried

toadfish

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR PET OWNERS

Thou shalt groom your long-haired cats and dogs once a day

Thou shalt “cat proof” your windows and balconies to prevent your pet falling out

Thou shalt not walk your dog during the hottest part of the day

Thou shalt give each cat its own litter tray – even if your animals prefer to go outside.

Thou shalt use a plastic bag or “pooper scooper” to dispose of any dog faeces on your own property, no matter what the size of your garden, field or even farm.

Thou shalt not feed your dog from the table

Thou shalt not have a vegetarian cat. All cats must eat meat

Thou shalt play with your cat with toys if it refuses to go outdoors to hunt.

Thou shalt not use your hands or feet when playing with your cat as this may encourage aggressive behaviour

Thou shalt change your dog’s toys regularly to avoid it becoming bored

when i read this my first thought was this is a joke but no they come into force in january.

this has been brought in by DEFRA

graham

Last edited by a moderator:
Though shalt give your dog half a pound of Port Salute cheese if he wants it-even though you bought it for Christmas.......

Thats what Barney had for his midday snack today- :rant:

Lol

Though shalt not feed your dog from the table- :( guilty + a few more others also :oops:

Karen

Mmmmmmmm........... good old DEFRA :- "

Wonder what the penalties will be for breaking these rules

and how they will enforce them (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I expect I shall soon have to start listing how many cats and dogs

I have on my smallholding return form every year then :blink: :lol:

is this for real? (w00t) when do regulations for particular collars, leads and feeding bowl sizes come out? :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back