The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Why is pup sleeping upside-down??

DavesMummy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, this maybe trivial but i was just wondering why Dave my 9.5wks old puppy seems to enjoy sleeping upside-down or on side with head lower than his body? Its very cute but worried its not good for him.Any ideas/advice greatfully recieved!

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

I don't think there is any problem - puppies do seem to get themselves into some strange positions. I do think we need to see many more cute Dave tummy photos to make sure though ... ;)

thanks again JoanneF...im sure there will be plenty more photos! 

Dave is so cute! My whippets will lie on their backs like this to cool themselves down a bit.

Hi and welcome to the forum.  My dog has always enjoyed lying on her back legs splayed.  Not very elegant for a lady!  Will attempt to attach photos - aged 8 weeks and 14 months.   Dave is a lovely puppy and a great name.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Holly loves that position too!  not very elegant as Peegee says lol!  She is nearly 13 months.  She will also sleep like that with her head over the edge of the sofa!  Dave is super cute!  

Holly_back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back