The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wiggy Puppies (contains Photos Of X Breeds)

WIGGY

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are the little bundles of fun. Now stop the nagging. LOL. :wub: :wub: :wub:

8pup1.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

8pup2.jpg

8pup3.jpg

WIGGY said:
3rd from the right in this pic (the brindle), please could you send him/her up to me when he/she is ready please :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
8pup1.jpg

finally a pic of them all together :wub:

loving the pink vet bed (w00t)

:huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
awww they are just so :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

k4tie-d said:
WIGGY said:
3rd from the right in this pic (the brindle), please could you send him/her up to me when he/she is ready please :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
8pup1.jpg

finally a pic of them all together :wub:

loving the pink vet bed (w00t)

:huggles: :huggles:

Vet bed from Ebay. Nice lady. We've just bought 10 pieces so we've got enough to have some clean at all times. :cheers:

awwwwwww :wub: love the pink vet bed too :)

oh wow what a beautiful litter :wub: :wub: :wub:

who ever as one are going to be so lucky :thumbsup:

would love to see the progress of them growing so can i be cheeky and ask for pics once a week please :p :teehee:

trish g said:
oh wow what a beautiful litter :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

would love to see the progress of them growing so can i be cheeky and ask for pics once a week please :p   :teehee:

dont you mean once a day trish :- " :- " :huggles:

k4tie-d said:
trish g said:
oh wow what a beautiful litter :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

would love to see the progress of them growing so can i be cheeky and ask for pics once a week please :p   :teehee:

dont you mean once a day trish :- " :- " :huggles:

didnt want to push my luck :- " (w00t) :b

Aww what lovely little bundles :wub: :wub: Oh yes, weekly pics at least please :thumbsup: They really are gorgeous :wub:

Emma xxx

Still thinking Chloe's the cutest and really needs to come down south - they look great - Mum's doing a great job!

Well tis about time... I never thought I'd see them all... you were giving me my puppy fix in dribs and drabs :lol:

Aw my word Wiggy, they are all gorgeous :wub: .. I love the little blue one with the white chest... then again, you know me... pack them all up and I'll be there (got a new car now so wont take 2 days lol) in 9 hours :lol: :- "

Ian wouldn't know what hit him :D

Thank you so much for taking the photos to show us...

Love the vet bed.. could do with getting some from the boys... they got new beds today. :huggles:

awwww :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i want them :- " can u post some to me? lol

They are gorgeous! I think they'll fit in a jiffy bag, just pop puppy no 1 (left hand side) in the post to me will you? :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :)

(w00t) il have the brindle :- " :- "

they are a credit to you wiggy :thumbsup: i love them :wub: :wub: :wub:

WIGGY said:
Here are the little bundles of fun. Now stop the nagging. LOL.  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
8pup1.jpg

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

8pup2.jpg

8pup3.jpg

OH THEY ARE ADORABLE AND SO IS OLIVER HARDY :thumbsup:

clairej810 said:
They are gorgeous!  I think they'll fit in a jiffy bag, just pop puppy no 1 (left hand side) in the post to me will you? :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :thumbsup:   :)
Oh, that's the one I would pick too - must be a little girl I think - she looks dainty and pretty and girlie :wub: I won't fight with you though :lol:

So which are the two you're keeping Wiggy?

June Jonigk said:
clairej810 said:
They are gorgeous!  I think they'll fit in a jiffy bag, just pop puppy no 1 (left hand side) in the post to me will you? :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :thumbsup:   :)
Oh, that's the one I would pick too - must be a little girl I think - she looks dainty and pretty and girlie :wub: I won't fight with you though :lol:

So which are the two you're keeping Wiggy?

yes she is a little girl her name is chloe, and we are keeping her also 3rd on left is cora and we keeping her as well :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back