The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

winter coat

Ken Thomas

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a jackchi should I get him a winter coat seams alright in the cold but can't be sure.

How is he in the cold? Some dogs do fine, others not so much. I’m a big fan of the Equafleece range, particularly the Tankies.

I'd try one then. I don't think small dogs can regulate their temperature as well as larger ones can.

Usually if the ears are cold, the dog is cold - but let him be your guide, because some dogs prefer to be uncoated.

will try that, still want's to go out had me out for a hour today, and knows his way home.

I’ve got a pupp Jack Russell and i put a coat on him he seems to love it when we go for walks. It’s an Oxford Tale branded coat.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back