The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wire Haired Jack Russell

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a friend whose circumstances have changed and she would like to rehome a White wire haired terrier called spikey. He is about 16 months old, is castrated, has a lovely nature and she would love him to be rehomed in the County durham area.

Preferable a home where he would be out most of the day, as he loves hunting, rabbits and being outdoors, perhaps on a farm, or working environment, but to live indoors if possible.

If anyone is interested please pm me and I will give you phone numbers and details.

Thanks Janis

Last edited by a moderator:
Im just bumping this up, as Spikey is in kennels at Lanchester at the moment and I feel so sorry for him :( , My friend has to return to London around 16th June and still hasnt found a home for him.

Please please if anyone is interested as she is going to end up putting him into a Rescue Centre. :( I could get photos if anyone is seriously interested in having him - he has a lovely nature and would love an outdoors life.

Janis

Heres a couple of pictures (sorry about the quality) I was given the photocopied pictures by his owner.

spikey still looking for that special home. :wub:

Resized_Spikey_1.JPEG_4.jpg

:( Poor wee sole :(

Hope he gets a great home soon :luck:

My problem is too many homes for Tam :wacko:

I might be able to help, my friend has just lost her cairn terrier, and is looking for a small dog that is good with a cat, and with children as her grandchildren come to visit. She walks her dog every day in the country park, usually with my whippets, and needs a nice friendly, reasonably obedient, and cuddly dog. She has a small but dog friendly garden. Let me know if he might be suitable before I mention it to her, I dont want to disappoint her.

hope he finds a nice home he looks like such a lovely boy!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

fingers crossed.i asked some friends today who have a little girly jack called lucky,they rescued her from a gang of traveller children who were walking round asking if anyone wanted a pup. :( she has the most fab home any dog could ask for.she goes everywhere with them,even the bath and shower and then sits on their laps and gets her teeth brushed afterwards!unfortunately when i asked they said they couldnt take another as lucky is their world and they couldnt share her with another dog as they thought she wouldnt get the same attention and they think that you should only have one dog and give it all of your love.(couldnt argue with them really as lucky is so spoiled but shes not spoilt in nature shes a little love!) :wub: (she gets phone calls from people we know,she has her own fan club and me and hubs are honorary members too!)id love a jack but its not practical at the moment as were out a lot at work.if we werent id jump at the chance of having spikey :)

Thanks everyone for the response. Kris :huggles: I will get in touch with you Liz soon.

Just to let you all know the fantastic news. Ive just had a phone call and as I speak Spikey is on his way to his new home in County Durham.

The couple in question have two girls, a large field behind their house and a willing mother in law living with them to doggy-sit :)

Im so chuffed for him.. :huggles: so fingers crossed this works out. :luck: :luck:

thats fab news! great for all concerned!

good luck spikey in your new home :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thanks great news! Hope Spikey will be very happy with his new family! :huggles:

thats the best news ive heard all day.im so glad for little spikey.hope he settles and thrives in his new home. :luck: :luck: :luck: :D :huggles:

Glad to hear the news. :huggles: Spikey looks a smashing little dog. :luck:

:cheers: Great news for Spikey! :cheers:

Hope it all works out :luck:

Oh that is good news Janis :thumbsup: I hope Spikey will be very happy in his new home :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back