WISH LIST

Josie

Administrator
Administrator
Registered
Wagso - Clevedon Dog Walking Services
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Morning everyone! 

As you know Dogforumuk is going through some exciting changes.

This is your chance to let me know if there is anything that you would like to see (or not like to see!) on the forum! We will then look at everyones suggestions and see how we can make it work. 

I have already received a couple of great suggestions and these are....

Finding out who has liked a post - @JoanneF

Whether it is possible to get a retired Vet or veterinary nurse with up to date knowledge to help with advice on the forum - @gypsysmum2

I Look forward to hearing from you :) 

Morning!  The only thing I can think of right now is notifications - I no longer seem to get mail notifications if, for example, there's been a reply to a post I've made.  I don't think I've changed any settings and this seems to have happened after the recent downtime.  Might just be me affected though.

I lied - one more thing - perhaps an overhaul of the forum categories is in order? The K9 Communities section doesn't appear to have been posted in that recently.  Other than that, I like it pretty much as it is  ;)

Morning!  The only thing I can think of right now is notifications - I no longer seem to get mail notifications if, for example, there's been a reply to a post I've made.  I don't think I've changed any settings and this seems to have happened after the recent downtime.  Might just be me affected though.

I lied - one more thing - perhaps an overhaul of the forum categories is in order? The K9 Communities section doesn't appear to have been posted in that recently.  Other than that, I like it pretty much as it is  ;)
Ah Ok, it may be something to do with the work being done. Will check with Oliver.

Yes I was thinking exactly the same about the catagories! Going to have a bit of a shake up!

thanks for your suggestions :) 

No idea what if anything could be done to improve it but forums appear to be getting less and less use now. I assume its because of people using facebook, but for me although seeing photos etc on facebook is nice I feel that the forums can be more informative. But as I said no idea what can be done. Possibly making it easier for people to post pictures as it looks like that's what a lot of people want to do.

No idea what if anything could be done to improve it but forums appear to be getting less and less use now. I assume its because of people using facebook, but for me although seeing photos etc on facebook is nice I feel that the forums can be more informative. But as I said no idea what can be done. Possibly making it easier for people to post pictures as it looks like that's what a lot of people want to do.
Hi John,

Thanks for the suggestion. I find forums very helpful but maybe they just need to move with the future to keep a good following. It would be nice to involve both pictures and information. Will add this to my list!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back