The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wonderwall R.i.p

NEILPEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS THAT WE LOST NAZ (WONDERWALL) ON THE 1ST OF AUGUST. IT ALL HAPPENED VERY QUICKLY, HE LOST THE USE OF HIS BACK LEGS AND COULDNT CONTROL HIS TOILETING, HE WAS ONLY 8 BLESS HIM, SO WE HAD TO LET HIM GO TO ETERNAL SLEEP, WE ARE DEVASTATED AT HIS PASSING, SLEEP PEACEFULLY NAZ WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
This has come as a great shock to myself and no doubt others, a wonderful dog to watch race, you Neil and your family must be gutted.

Happy memories of a wonderful dog, my condolences to you all.

RIP Naz - sorry to hear your sad news - he was a brill dog and we know how much he'll be missed by you all.

Karen and girls

r.i.p naz he was a great dog to watch and put in a good race hell be sadly missed by all

kate. :(

So sorry to hear your sad news, God Bless Naz R.I.P

Very sorry to hear that Neil/Debbie/Family

A cracking dog.

Karen/Steve/Harry

very sorry to hear such sad news. RIP naz xxx

very sorry to hear this he was a lovely dog to watch race and alway gave 100%, i know how much he will be missed by all the family R.I.P Naz

Sorry to hear of your loss i am sure he will live forever in your memories.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss I know he meant the world to you and family

r.i p Naz

Kipper says bye old pal see you on the racetrack in the sky---where we all meet again--

Rest in Peace Naz

KIPPER---(nappy)

So sorry Neil , Debbie and family he was a lovely dog. We have loads of happy memories of him.

RUN FREE NAZ

XX

sorry to hear that you have lost wonderwall neil, he was a very good bend dog, i had jet put to sleep on wednesday age 10, back end went within 3 weeks , thats all it took, the vet said tumor on her spinal cord... i know how you feel neil,and debs,... but naz will always be with you mate...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back