The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Woody And Bobby

pointydogs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took the camera with me when I took Woody and Bobby for thier little walk today. And I thought I'd share the pictures, its a far cry from a few weeks ago when we picked them up from the dogs trust - they really are enjoying life now

We wandered out....

IMGP7574.jpg

A burst of speed!

IMGP7579.jpg

Chilling in the grass

IMGP7589.jpg

IMGP7593.jpg

Woody likes rolling

IMGP7605.jpg

IMGP7607.jpg

Then we trundled home

IMGP7616.jpg

Wonderful to see them both looking so happy and well. You are a STAR. Not many people would take on these two with all the baggage they arrived with.

Bless you

Oh they look amazing! :)

Can't believe they are the same dogs - look how much they are enjoying life!

Fantastic stuff. :D

Just wonderful!!

It is so heart warming to see these photos. :)

the pictures are beautiful and they seem so happy :)

Lovely looking dogs :wub: :wub:

Great to see them both enjoying life :) :)

You've captured them so well...lovely piccies :)

What a Happy Ending. I missed this story, please could you send the link?

The boys have landed on their feet!

They look fantastic - really Alive!

Well Done you :huggles:

What lovely pics and don't they look a pair of happy dogs. :wub: :wub: Isn't it a great feeling when you see your rescue dogs start enjoying life and new experiences. It's great what good food, a warm bed and buckets of tlc can do. WELL DONE YOU! :)

THEY LOOK GREAT WELL DONE YOU :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Aww they look so happy, I'm so glad they are enjoying life. They are looking great :wub: :huggles:

Sorry wasn't on yesterday to reply, I don't mean to bump this post up, but I just want to say thank you again to everyone who has been supportive and sent woody and bobby their best wishes - we really really appricited it, especially in the times when we thought we might loose woody. When I think about the dog I got 8ish weeks ago, the one who couldn't stand, who fell over backwards when trying to empty himself and was always shivering and whimpering in pain, and now I look at the dog bounding across the fields, running up and down the stairs just so he can be with me every minute of the day, my eyes fill up with tears and I'm so glad we hung on to him that extra week to see if these pills would work.

It really sickens me to think what sort of person it must have been to just kick them out- unwanted. Woody and Bobby are near perfect dogs, they are quiet, clean, obidient, never run off and are fantasticly sweet tempered, you could not get 2 dogs which are easier to look after- why do it to them at their age? anyway it doesn't matter anymore because they're home now

... and what a wonderful home they've found with you. Brilliant to see them both looking so happy :D Wishing you many happy years together :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back