The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wor John X Azure Blue

decca

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WOR JOHN HAS LINED MY LIL 17LB BITCH AZURE BLUE AKA POPPY. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ANDY & MOLLY FOR THERE HOSPITALITY,THE LINING WENT WELL HOPEFULLY THE PUPS WILL BE DUE ON SEPTEMBER 11TH :luck: :luck: :luck:

26_3_06_005.JPG

:luck: on your mating she is a smashing little girl and wor jon a craking dog :luck:

Tony& wendy

:luck: :luck: lot of she's lovely should be some :wub: :wub: pup's

good luck Decca ...

hoping she doesn't have a white one lol

Good Luck little poppy :luck:

Be due about 3 days after Moany Moany, things are really hotting up on the puppy front :) .

Fleesh said:
Good Luck little poppy  :luck:
Be due about 3 days after Moany Moany, things are really hotting up on the puppy front  :) .

And on the cooker front :lol:

best of luck with the lining decca :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a beauty :wub: best of luck :luck:

i hope she has a white 1 just for you dee lol :D

i reckon you will get some good pups decca poppys breeding is spot on :thumbsup: and a great match with a great stud dog wor john :thumbsup: dont think ye will gan wrong :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

lovely little bitch and great stud dog, good luck :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back