The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Worcester Whippet Racing Club Track

goodgal

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:rant: Willow and I just walked over Perdiswell -

The gypseys have gone but the mess they left is sad to see :angry:

Why don't they realise if they left as quietly as they arrived people would be more tolerant??

Everything including their doormats just dropped where it was finished with - nappies, sanitary towels, razors and what else I don't like to think strewn over the field -

The tyre tracks can be mended but who knows what is hiding in the grass there :unsure:

A people who care so little about their environment I find hard to believe and then they complain they are being persecuted!

OK I'm off my soap box now :wacko:

:( :( :rant: no respect for other peoples property

Any help needed let me know :thumbsup:

And they wonder why people have such low regard for them :rant: . I know its not fair to generalise, but its really no wonder people have such dislike for gypsies.

If we can assist, Amanda, give me a bell :thumbsup:

Caroline.

we went over the track today

gotta say cant see much racing taking place on the track

for sometime

The situation has been monitored for the past weeks while the Irish Tinkers were on the football pitches before moving either side of the track.

The committee and council were aware of the situation as were the police. They have now been moved from the Park and the gates made secure again. The council have removed all the rubbish and work is to start next week on the pitches and track

On Police advice the equipment was removed by the committee to ensure its safety. The shed was checked by one of us every day to make sure the locks were intacked and the equipment was secure, up to this point.

I have spoke to the council this week and the track is to be filled where it looks like a vehicle was stuck (deep ruts) The council have agreed to fill the ruts, re seed and roll the track working alongside our committee to get the track repaired.

We have a brilliant groundsman who anyone who has raced on the track will agree, works hard to keep the track in great condition and we forsee us being able to race again in the near future :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back