The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Xile And Xcalibur

LJH

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Boss and Ozzie (Xile and Xcalibur) were whisked off for their film debut yesterday. They are to appear in the new Robin Hood movie, starring Russell Crowe and Vanessa Redgrave. They are to appear as Lady Eleanor's (Ms Redgrave) hunting dogs. Obviously I have no idea how much, if any, of the footage will end up in the final cut. But it did lighten my mood in thesse dismal times! Many jokes have made the rounds suggesting they have their own limo, changing rooms with stars on the doors etc. I just can't wait to see the film.

not only stars on the track but now stars of the silver screen. nice one lesley, me and lynne are really chuffed for you. cassie is very proud of her little boys :wub:

Thats brilliant, you must be proud of them, look forward to seeing them :D

(w00t) wow fantastic ,will watch out for them

It means we'll have to start watching Robin Hood now though!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: i hope the fame wont go to their heads (w00t) they will up the demands at home you know :lol:

can i have a paw print :lol: :lol:

It means we'll have to start watching Robin Hood now though!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
No you are quite safe, they are in the new FILM adaptation not the tv series.

Wow Lesley - How exciting! Congratulations. Look forward to seeing your famous boys on the big screen :D

Make sure Russel doesn't steal them. He can be a bad boy you know :eek:

Gonna have to go see the film just for Oz and Boss :D

Well I'm not a Robin Hood fan, but I am an Ozzie and Boss fan :D Steve will be thrilled when I tell him I want to watch Robin Hood :lol:

:D Wow! Film star dogs - well done! Watch out for groupie whippet girls :D

What Russell Crowe was there and you didn't go Leslie. What were you thinking of.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Russell Crowe was there and you didn't go Leslie. What were you thinking of.
I tried, trust me, I tried. Apparently it is Vanessa I have to watch out for Judy, she is dog mad. So perhaps she will fall for my boys.

They were very well behaved in training, barking on command,sitting and lying down when asked,unlike the greyhounds (king Johns hunting hounds) who did nothing right!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back