The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Xmas Pix Dogs & Ferrets...

Miss Madam

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just thought id post a few pix of the dogs and ferrets with there wee santa hats on,lol.. :wub: :wub:

Tori :wub:

S3010223.jpg

then Balto :wub:

S3010351.jpg

S3010355.jpg

& then Bailey who wasnt to amused,lol :p :wub:

ba3.jpg

Pics are lovely Rose :wub: The ferret in the last photo looks like he's a little tipsy.Has he found your xmas tipple ? :D Karen

Miss Madam said:
just thought id post a few pix of the dogs and ferrets with there wee santa hats on,lol.. :wub:   :wub:
Tori  :wub:

S3010223.jpg

then Balto  :wub:

S3010351.jpg

S3010355.jpg

& then Bailey who wasnt to amused,lol :p   :wub:

ba3.jpg

:) lovin the pics

rodders said:
Pics are lovely Rose :wub: The ferret in the last photo looks like he's a little tipsy.Has he found your xmas tipple ? :D Karen
i know he does look a little tipsy but i think it was more just him pissed off with being dressed up,lol, he can be a huffy wee boyo,lol :- "

Happy Christmas & Happy new Year to ya's all... :luck: :p :D

Rose :)

And a Happy New Year to you too Rose :thumbsup: Knew Bailey reminded me of someone,but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.Now i've read your description of him I know who it is JOHN :- " :D Happy New Year to you too Stormy :D Karen

Aaaahhhhh how cute are the ferrets little suits :b Bailey really does look a bit peed off tho :wub:

I don't know my ferrets well enough yet to do that to them but theres always next year :- "

Thanks Jade, we will have new pics for this xmas including paris this time,

it was a nice surprise to see them pics again :)

Deirdre :D

Love the photos- Bailey's face is an absolute picture! :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

:lol: :lol: what next the easter bunny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: sorry its the drink talking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hobgoblin said:
:lol:   :lol: what next the easter bunny  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

:lol: sorry its the drink talking  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

How about a christmas bunny first,LOL, (w00t) easter is a long way off yet :- "

so this is just for u mick :thumbsup: LOL :p

ChristmasBunny.jpg

Rose & Deirdre :p

(w00t) :lol: great looking bunny chip likes it can it run fast :lol: (w00t)

:lol: very good picture :thumbsup:

:) so when is paris geting her outfit on,not long to go now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol til seeing those I'm not sure I would've been able to say what a disgruntled ferret might look like - thanks for adding to my mental image library rose :D

lovely pics,love the bunny.Lady P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

these pix r from last year!! LOL (w00t) cant believe they r even up again,LOL, :wacko:

Rose :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back