The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Xmas

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
congrats sue,bet you over the moon i know we would be,wish we had one,i will be looking like santa by the time we get one,,,all the best and,congrats again,good news that :thumbsup:

debbie said:
S. Rodgers said:
kenny m said:
thanks pet,all the best to you,n tony,go canny on them press ups with tony,dont want him in hospital for christmas, :thumbsup:
theres not much chance of that kenny need to keep me strength up I think well I know i may be made a nanni next year Well ive said it now i wasnt allowed but im like a dog with 2 d**** sue

no the feeling sue, i,m onto my 2nd grandchild and i can,t wait,..a little boy this time

Sssssh its suppossed to be a secret debs, when emma told me i was in hospital, she said u dont seem very happy, but i said im so excited and i want to shout it out loud but i cant get excited but in a couple of weeks time i will cant wait, will it be spoilt she says no but i know it will be

kenny m said:
congrats sue,bet you over the moon i know we would be,wish we had one,i will be looking like santa by the time we get one,,,all the best and,congrats again,good news that :thumbsup:
Well wasnt suppossed to say anything until she had her first scan cos she lost one at home and it was frightening cos i nearly lost her, so im being very over protective at the mo

S. Rodgers said:
kenny m said:
thanks pet,all the best to you,n tony,go canny on them press ups with tony,dont want him in hospital for christmas, :thumbsup:
theres not much chance of that kenny need to keep me strength up I think well I know i may be made a nanni next year Well ive said it now i wasnt allowed but im like a dog with 2 d**** sue

:wub: Thats great news Sue,tell Emma to take it easy :thumbsup: Your gonna love being a Nanny. :huggles: George says the drinks are on him next time we see you :D

my outside ones are going up as soon as gerry does the consumer unit for them cant wait weeeeee heeeeee :lol:

len said:
:D Might put ours up this week, usually wait until the first sunday in december, just not in christmas mood yet  :(   Hope Paddy leaves the tree alone  :lol:
You will have to get the girls up to give you a hand linda all that talk about santa will put you in the mood.

maz40 said:
my outside ones are going up as soon as gerry does the consumer unit for them cant wait weeeeee heeeeee :lol:
consumer unit (w00t) is that what a cant be bothereds called these days maz :x al have to remember that one (w00t)

I would love toget my decs up but not to well at the mniet mine are ususly all up and twinkling by now :(

Hi,

Mine went up Thursday 27th Nov cant wait, first Christmas day i have had off in years.

Love Nic xxx

Ours will be in a box somewhere amongst a pile of boxes!! :wacko:

If push comes to shove, I'm going to fling some tinsel on the tree that's in the front garden of our new home! :lol:

still not got mine up and if nobody gets them on from the loft in trhe next 24 hours there not going up :p

Mine go up on the last day of term - reward for surviving another one :thumbsup: and come down on the 6th of January :D

got most of the inside decs up only put 4 trees up in the houes this year all the dogs stockings are hung up ready :lol: just got a few swags to put up inside and the outside lights to do tomorrow :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back